The first edition of “la VIlle en Rose” will be held in Grasse the weekend of 18th to 20th October 2019 with the program, exhibition, public concert and screening of the film “La Môme”. On October 10, 1963, a French icon loved by all disappeared in Grasse. 55 years after an association made up of passionate decided to make her live where she died.
The association “Grasse à Edith” is born and has the ambition to celebrate, to commemorate Edith Piaf, this artist who gave us so much. The ultimate goal of this association is to one day see the birth of a Edith Piaf museum in Grasse in a field of Roses and that day we will be able to say that we see “La Vie en Rose”.
Follow the news of Grasse à Edith on Facebook
From October 18th to 20th, 2019
Friday 18th October
– 1 pm to 8 pm, Théâtre de Grasse: Exceptional exhibition Free of objects and works by Edith Piaf (her black dress, her shoes, Marcel Cerdan’s boxing gloves, a collection of shots under glass …).
Saturday October 19th
– 1 pm to 8 pm, Théâtre de Grasse: Exceptional exhibition Free of objects and works by Edith Piaf
– 15h30-18h30: Street singer “La Môme Piaf” to the sound of an organ of barbarism. Musical stroll in the city center, from Cours Honoré Cresp.
Sunday October 20th
– 14h30, Cours Honoré Cresp: Free and public recital by Edith PIAF performed by the fabulous Nathalie Lermitte accompanied on piano and accordion by Piaf Le Spectacle.
– 4.30 pm to 6 pm, Théâtre de Grasse: Opening of the Edith Piaf Exhibition, animated by Vincent Perrot, famous animator, in the presence of Edith Piaf’s family
– 18h, Théâtre de Grasse: Screening of the movie “La Môme” with Marion Cotillard
For more information : +33(0)7 85 82 31 19