Christmas is coming, put yourself in the spirit of the party at the 19th Christmas provencal market of Saint-Antoine, hamlet of Grasse, on the place of the annexed Town hall, which, like every year, is animated to prepare the feasts of Christmas with its Christmas market and animations …
70 exhibitors: confectionery, chocolate, gingerbread, nougats, jams, olive oil, olives, foie gras and for your gifts leather goods, fabrics, costume jewelery, silver or pearls jewelry, perfumes, soaps, candles, essential oils. Bar, catering, mulled wine, socca, hot chestnuts, pancakes, waffles.
Saturday, November 30th
– 10:30: Provencal Mass
– 12h: Inauguration with aperitif, Miss presentation by Mrs. Annie Oggero-Mayor
– 14h to 15h30: Make-up workshop for children
– 4.30 pm: Arrival of Santa Claus with fanfare, distribution of treats and surprises
– 5.30 pm: Draw of the raffle
During the afternoon: Free games for children (inflatable structures, pony rides, rides).
Sunday, December 1st
– 10h to 12h: Makeup workshop for children
– 14h to 16h: Free games for children
– 4.30 pm: Santa’s welcome with his gifts
– 17h: Draw of the Christmas raffle
– 18h: Fireworks
Information: 06 60 54 59 46